Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello blog.

It's been a while.
I have been trying to live well, I think.

Lately, life has been opposing at best.

I was robbed.
I have been dealing with isolation and identity on many levels...and not just my own, but for people in my family.
My computer crashed, and I lost its memory, much of which I was counting on to hold my own memories...and now I am imagining Mary, who treasured her memories in her heart not on her hard drive...sigh.

I wonder if I am living in worship anymore, or if I am just making it.
I do remember to be thankful, blog, I do...but I often find that thankfulness wants to overwhelm me with surges of love for people out of my memory (not my hard drive, but my soft drive) out of the blue and bowling me over.

This is when I remember that I choose to live in worship, and to accept the unexpected surge of love, and life energy on behalf of others, regardless of reason.

I continue to grow towards acceptance of what is, blog, and that is a miracle given the past few weeks have totally been a downer.

Thank you, Jesus, for activating life and love. Thank you for implanting this substance in me and the rest of us down here and allowing us to express it through the characteristics that make us who we are.

Thanks for continuing to give. It inspires me to keep giving.


Talk to you later blog. :)


1 comment: